Inca Trail 4D/ 3N
$650.00 / Per Person
There’s only 5 spot left. Join 19 others at efora’s experience this Saturday.
- 4 Days
- Availability May 12
Inca Trail Trek is one ten best hikes in the world, the Classic Inca Trail is unparalleled for its ecological diversity and wealth of archaeological treasures. The Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary covers 32,952 acres and it is home to a network of Inca highways, scores of archaeological sites, 10 ecological zones (from glacial peaks to tropical forests), over 450 species of birds and 200 species of orchids, as well as the legendary city of Machu Picchu.
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel (Cusco only)
- Briefing at our office; It will be done the night before your trek at 6:00pm
- Private transportation from Cusco to Piscacucho (company van
- Extra porter for your belongings (you will need only a day backpack to carry what you will need during day)!
- Thick Comfortable Foam Mattresses
- Professional English speaking guides experienced in trekking
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (optional: vegetarian or other dietary needs upon request)
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
- Porter to carry tents, food and cooking equipment
- Boiled water to fill in your bottles
- Train Expedition from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and private transportation to Cusco(company van)
- Permit to the Classic Inca trail & Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu Archaeological Complex
- Private Toilet Tent With a Seat on the Toilet – Only For Our Group
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Dining and cooking tents with tables and chairs
- Day pack rain covers
- Hot water for washing purposes
- Wayna Picchu: $75 USD and Machu Picchu Mountain$70 USD – needs to be booked in advance, if you would like to add an extra hike. Please let us know at the time of booking.
- First breakfast and last lunch – We will stop at Ollantaytambo for the first breakfast and have the last lunch at Aguas Calientes after the tour of Machu Picchu.
- VISTADOME Train -$57 USD per person extra.(RETURN ONLY)
- Tips for the crew, guide, cook and porters of our team