Huchuy Qosqo 3D/2N
$519.00 / Per Person
There’s only 5 spot left. Join 19 others at efora’s experience this Saturday.
- 3 Days
Huchuy Qosqo trek is the combination of stunning Inca archeological site, isolated rural indigenous villages, magnificent snow-capped mountains, exotic vegetation of types and varieties. The trail “goes off the beaten track,” over high Andean passes, through the Sacred Valley of the Incas with its unforgettable scenic views, and visits “the Green House of the Incas,” MORAY and the Maras Salt Mines which absolutely no one else does it. It ends at one of the 7 wonders of the world: Machu Picchu.
It is believed that the archeological site of Huchuy Qosqo was built during the reign of the eighth Inca Ruler, Viracocha. Inca rulers acquired large royal estates to increase their power and wealth and that of their descendants who inherited the estates. Royal estates served also as elegant country palaces and, at times, fortresses to fend off rivals for power. Thus, the name Huchuy Qosqo, “Little Cusco”, was for a royal estate or government center modeled on the Inca capital.
- Briefing at our office the night before the trekking departure
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning of the trek departure
- All transfers in our van only for clients’
- Entry fee to Machu Picchu
- Entrance tickets to Moray, Salt Mines and Ollantaytambo
- Entry to Huchuy Qosqo
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- 2 Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and return to Aguas Calientes
- First Aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
- Round trip train ticket (expedition service) from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Private transport from Ollantaytambo to your hotel in Cusco
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (optional vegetarian food with prior request)
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu –$35 USD
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain –$30 USD
- Walking Poles -$7 USD
- First breakfast and last lunch
- Upgrade to Vista Dome Train -$57 USD (Return Only)
- Optional upgrade – Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Tips for the crew, guide, cook and porters of our team.